- Robot Ethics and the Future of Human-Robot Interaction. Check out this video on social robot design, how it relates to ethics and empathy, and what’s problematic about it.
- The UX Of Ethics: Should Google Tell You If You Have Cancer? Medical ethics is a complicated topic and big data can spot things we’d never see coming. So do you think companies like Google and Amazon should tell us the bad news?
- The AIGA Design Business and Ethics series examines key issues designers face in maintaining a successful practice, outlining ethical and professional problems they encounter throughout their careers working with clients.
- The Happy Film: a GRAPHIC Design Experiment is a documentary in which graphic designer, Stefan Sagmeister, undergoes self-experiments to find out if it’s possible to redesign his personality to become a better person. Is it possible to train his mind to get happier?
from the WT UX Team
- Client feedback: Don’t immediately dismiss client feedback, they probably know their audience better than you. - @jordandunn