Happy Monday! Enjoy sipping on No. 36. (The seminars link might be worth bookmarking.)
- Typesetting in Sketch explains the line spacing update and touches on creating a type rendering system.
- Check out some of the best content in UIE’s library, Virtual Seminars by topic.
- Sketch Sheets are ready-to-print device templates. Step away from the computer and sketch! (I need to take my own advice!)
- In What not to say to a graphic designer , Luca Masini collates all the ridiculous quotes received from clients over 10 years and turns them into typographic posters.
Extra shots from the WillowTree UX Team:
- Don’t be afraid to push back: If you have good reasons and can validate your design decisions, don’t be afraid to tell clients no. @matthewphewes.
- Reading recommendation: Articulating Design Decisions by Tom Greever.