Can you believe we are already entering the third month of 2016? As you welcome March, take a deep breath and enjoy sipping on Macchiato No. 35.
- Resizer: An interactive viewer to see breakpoints for material design digital products.
- Designing for Apple TV? Watch a few of the session videos from the Apple TV Tech Talks: Designing for Apple TV , Focus-Driven Interfaces with UIKit , and Best Practices for Designing tvOS Apps
- The beginning, learnings, iterations, and the foreseeable improvements of Facebook Reactions: Facebook’s Product Design Director Explains One Of Its Biggest UX Changes In Years: Not Everything in Life is Likable by Geoff Teehan.
- “I use colours, letters and pictures to help people understand things.” Explaining graphic design to four-year-olds.
Extra shot from the WillowTree UX Team:
- Simplicity: every element in your design needs to have an intention. @ttabilas.