Looking forward to the day when you can read Macchiatos in your driverless car? Today’s Macchiato is about the future of UX design in vehicles.
- How UX design will map the future of self-driving cars - Artefact Automotive: The Future of Semi-Autonomous Cars.
- On Demand Dashboards - Why the car industry needs to rethink dashboard user interface design.
- BMW’s i Vision Future Interaction concept car was presented at CES this year. It is a rolling demonstration of what “the user interface of the future might look like.”
What if typefaces were humans?
- Here is a stereotyping satirical comparison between typefaces and humans.
- If Fonts Were People - Find out what kind of font you are.
- Typefaces express personality traits too! If fonts were people, here’s how they’d look.