2015 was a year full of incredible design work and technological improvements. Cheers to it! Let’s take a look at what design holds for us in 2016.
- What will be the biggest design trends in 2016? Some predictions include a stronger focus on testing and quantitative data, the encryption Streisand effect, touch-free input, and increasing use of gestures.
- No radical changes on the horizon for web design in 2016. Like always, some trends will grow and others will fade away. Here’s what Forbes predicts: Top Web Design Trends To Watch In 2016.
- uinames.com is a simple tool to generate names for use in designs and mockups. Made by Thom.
- Using a checklist to trace your progress throughout the design process can help you stay focused: research plan, explore, communicate, create, give feedback, finalize, delight, and analyze. Here’s a neat checklist to reference: UX Project Checklist.
- Let’s start the New Year by raising our glasses and toasting The Top 100 Package Designs and Articles of 2015. Browse through the beautiful designs from the past year. This list compiles the best of the best!
- Logo design is all around us. Check out the logo designs that defined 2015.