In a recent blog post, WillowTree CEO Tobias Dengel explained our customer-obsessed approach to strategy, design, and development. This attitude of customer-obsession touches everything we create, not least of which our mobile app projects.
When it comes to apps, customer obsession means understanding your customer’s experience at every point of their journey, including:
- How they find and download your app
- What the experience of using your app is like
- How they re-engage with your app
All of these journey points have something in common: their success hinges on your app’s content.
Our customer-obsessed approach to content strategy for mobile apps led us to create our new ebook, Nailing Your Mobile App’s Content Strategy: 10 Touchpoints You Can’t Ignore. Inside, you’ll learn about 10 mobile app-specific content elements you absolutely must consider in order to create an app that people love.
In the ebook, you’ll learn:
- What you need to to make your app findable once you’ve published to the app stores (Apple’s App Store and Google Play)
- Why (and how) you should prompt users to review your app
- The many content channels available to re-engage users
- How to use messaging channels such as push notifications and badges to retain users—and how not to use them
- And more!
Download the ebook now, and use it to guide the content strategy effort for your next app project.
Have questions or want to learn more? Feel free to contact us!