Do reading and writing great code make you smile? Do you love taking on hard problems and solving challenges for a variety of companies and brands? Does the thought of working this way in a creative and open workplace interest you? Would you like to develop best-of-class Android applications alongside some of the industry's best designers and developers?
Android developers at WillowTree understand that delivering quality is really about craftsmanship and collaboration. We look for team members who have a core understanding of development fundamentals, a real passion for code, a helpful attitude to fellow co-workers, and a true desire to learn more.
If you've answered "yes" to the above questions, we'd like to talk to you.
- Have stellar Android development skills
- Have friendly personalities
- Are able to collaborate with other developers and our clients
- Built a few Android apps (published is a plus)
- You welcome new technologies (maybe you've heard of some of Square's open source efforts)
- Deep understanding and appreciation of quality code and architecture
- Knows that AOSP is the one true platform
- Interest in Kotlin
- Appreciates an app that uses Material Design
- Along with your resume submission, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile.We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.