Can you successfully navigate complexity and uncover root cause? Do you pride yourself on your ability to successfully manage designers, developers, clients, and deadlines? Do you have a technical background, and love putting it to use to help bridge the gap of understanding between teams? Are you passionate about mobile technology and the places it can take us now and in the future?
WillowTree thrives at crafting state of the art applications for a wide array of clients, industries, and platforms. Project managers excel by quickly becoming domain experts in order to partner with our clients and understand their business goals, technical constraints, and vision of the product. You'll work closely with a team of designers, engineers, and QA to build great digital products for our clients.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Understand the software development process and have led large software development projects from start to finish
- Can effectively communicate the flow of information from backend APIs to the front-end to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Actively identify and approach problems with a solutions-based mindset
- Enjoy advocating and removing obstacles for the team
- Know what Agile means in their current position, but understand the many ways it can be implemented
- Can step outside of process and creatively solve problems
- Are natural team leaders who can successfully keep people focused and motivated
- Relentlessly pursue successful outcomes and aren't satisfied until the best work possible is delivered
- A remarkable talent for prioritizing
- Ability to ‘talk the talk’ with UX designers and software developers
- An empathetic viewpoint that can consider multiple constraints and goals from a variety of disciplines
- Can create project plans and then gracefully adapt when a surprise happens
- Are responsible for or contribute to estimations, milestones, dependencies, etc.
- Ability to cut through complexity and ambiguity to create actionable next steps
- Agency experience with a wide variety of clients and verticals
- Multi-platform project experience
- In-depth technical knowledge
- Understanding of design, dev, and QA tools
- Real passion for mobile and tech
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.