Are you someone who can give form to their ideas and iterate on them while paying attention to every detail? WillowTree’s Product Design Team plays a central role in helping our clients envision and design the experience of their mobile products. As a Product Designer, you will design mobile and web product experiences from ideation to execution for clients across industries. You'll participate in research, conceptual design, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design. Product Designers collaborate closely with our product strategists and software engineers to produce beautiful solutions, and bring your designs to life through new technologies.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we'd like to talk to you.
- Are strong visual and interactive designers
- Creatively solve challenging business problems through great design
- Can communicate ideas in ways that are both effective and captivating
- Keep up with the latest trends in design and tech
- Advocate for users and consider issues like accessibility
- Can design for a diverse set of screens, operating systems, and challenges
- Understands how to apply user-centered design to consumer, enterprise, and b2b products
- Enjoys regularly presenting designs to clients and other designers, whether internal (product-side experience) or external (agency experience). Some travel will be required.
- Has an awesome digital portfolio
- Has experience with or desire to learn animation
- Can design UI's that adhere to platform standards
- Experience using the following design tools: Sketch, InVision, Principle, Zeplin, and UserTesting.com
- Along with your resume, be sure to include a link to your portfolio or PDF samples that demonstrate your best design work.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical challenges. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every single day.