WillowTree’s Product Design Team plays a central role in helping our clients envision and design the experience of their mobile products. As a Product Designer, you will design mobile and web product experiences from ideation to execution for clients across industries. You'll participate in research, conceptual design, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design. You will collaborate closely with our product strategists and software engineers to produce beautiful solutions, and bring your designs to life through emerging technologies. We are looking for someone who can give form to their ideas and iterate on them while paying attention to every detail.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we'd like to talk to you.
- Are strong visual and interactive designers
- Are passionate about solving business problems through great design
- Can communicate ideas in ways that are both effective and captivating
- Experience designing for a diverse set of screens, operating systems, and challenges
- Understanding of how to apply user-centered design to consumer, enterprise, and b2b products
- Experienced at regularly presenting designs to clients and other designers, whether internal (product-side experience) or external (agency experience)
- Has a killer digital portfolio
- Has experience with or desire to learn animation
- Experience using the following design tools: Sketch, InVision, Principle, Zeplin, and UserTesting.com
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!