If you've answered "yes" to a few of the above questions, we'd like to talk to you.
- Have exceptional front-end web skills
- Deeply understand and appreciate quality code and architecture
- Can effectively communicate complex requirements and collaborate with designers, developers, and our clients
- Are just as (or more) likely to look for their answers in framework source code than on SO (and also understand that official documentation should almost always be the first stop)
- Provide helpful and friendly feedback in code reviews and in-person and apply a growth mindset to receiving feedback
- Have coached/mentored a teammate to improve their work quality or productivity
- Knowledge of JS, CSS, and HTML — inside and out
- Experience building scalable projects using React, Backbone, or some other client-side JS framework
- Experience integrating 3rd party API’s
- Experience using a version control system like Git or SVN
- Experience influencing valuable changes and driving positive outcomes within a team
- Knowledge of SASS, Less, or another CSS preprocessor
- You get really jazzed about frontend tooling
- Maybe you have a preferred stack, but you’re willing to adapt to meet the needs of the project
- Curiosity to explore new frameworks and languages to keep up with the evolving ecosystem
- Interest in exploring different programming paradigms (e.g. functional programming)
- Experience with Node and full stack applications
- Has worked with CI
*Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account, if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.