Do you obsess over the details? Dot all your i's and cross all your t's? Do you use QuickBooks every day and know Excel like the back of your hand?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions, we’d like to talk to you.
- Show demonstrated proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Have experience with Expensify or similar expense reporting software
- Are extremely detail-oriented
- Have a firm understanding of Accrual v. Cash accounting
- Understand the basics of tax accounting in how it relates to management accounting
- Possess minimum of 2 years professional accounting experience
- Display a positive attitude
- Expertise with Accounts Payable, including managing vendor invoices, coding and posting transactions, managing expense reporting, ensuring vendor invoices are paid timely, all while ensuring the AP process is followed at all times
- Expertise with organizational budget preparation and review
- Experience with full lifecycle accounting or have served as a stand alone accountant, including payroll
- Experience with Accounts Receivable, such as invoicing, overdue balance follow-ups and internal billing audits as needed
- Experience creating ad-hoc reports
- Experience managing payroll
- General knowledge of HR laws and best practices
- Experience with the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Experience with Cash Management and weekly bank reconciliations
- Experience with Recordkeeping, specifically maintaining physical and digital records for clients and vendors and ensuring all transactions are well-documented
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.