Do writing and reading great code make you smile? Do you want to work with like-minded people who continuously push one another to be better developers in a friendly, ego-free environment? Interested in contributing to Open Source projects like the new iOS library Spruce? Do you want to work on hard problems and solve challenges for a variety of companies and brands? Does the thought of working this way in a collaborative, fun and open workplace interest you?
We are looking for iOS developers who understand that delivering quality is really about craftsmanship and collaboration. At WillowTree, we look for team members who have a core understanding of development fundamentals, a real passion for code, a helpful attitude to fellow co-workers and a true desire to learn more.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Deliver code that is clean, idiomatic, tested and thoroughly documented
- Consistently meet deadlines, anticipate delays, and understand the need to escalate appropriately
- Proactively solve problems without being asked
- Seek better and more efficient ways to solve problems and honing your skills
- Provide considered, accurate estimation of time and effort around deliverables
- Real-life experience with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Top-notch software engineering skills
- Strong understanding of quality code and architecture
- Passion for mobile
- Published Apps
- GitHub account with real activity
*Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, Design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.