Mobile Marketing Manager
Hi there! We’re WillowTree and we’re glad you found us. Hopefully you're here because you’ve checked us out and maybe you’re looking for a new role.
Are you a pro at working with clients to drive mobile engagement and retention? Are you obsessive about iterative, low-cost experimentation? Do you have a no-ego approach to feedback from both teammates and cold, hard data? WillowTree is looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing mobile marketing strategies for our clients with the goal of driving breakthrough results. If you’d love doing all of this while working in a creative environment with great people, we want to talk to you!
- Creating and executing strategic roadmaps for clients through digital marketing campaigns that increase funnel conversion, encourage user loyalty, and decrease churn.
- Managing digital marketing & paid media marketplaces including SEM/SEO, display, and paid social, including emerging networks like Criteo, Grow Mobile, Jampp, Beintoo and Remerge.
- Making recommendations both internally and to clients around tool sets, platforms and marketplaces.
- Implementing CRM tools that integrate with client data sets and drive content and timing/frequency of messaging by audience segment.
- Creating and optimizing marketing campaigns within applications including in- app messaging and push notifications to increase in-app behavior within the user lifecycle.
- Building novel A/B tests that move the needle. You’ll implement, track, and report your findings with considerations on copy, images, audience segmentation, ad placements, bids/budgets etc..
- Produce and present meaningful reports to senior client executives that lead to insights & solutions.
- Building a support team and relationships throughout WillowTree to execute on your goals.<span
Is this you?
- Insightful - you see the story in data, you understand the what and the why. You use analytics tools to improve clients’ marketing campaigns to increase app usage.
- Deep experience with mobile and/or digital marketing.
- Expertise with keyword and bid research.
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google and Adobe suite.
- Passionate about apps, mobile and new technology.
- Driven by curiosity and you keep up with the latest trends and best practices in digital, focusing on how they can help improve your work
- Take pride in your work and take responsibility and commitments seriously
- Enjoy collaborating and communicating, treating others with consideration and respect
- Celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome
- You enjoy text ad copywriting & creating modern social ads
- You’ve worked as a professional in a digital agency. We’d love to check out a project you’re proud of to start our conversation.
P.S. In an ideal world, you’re a star with all the bullets we listed, but hey, we know that’s a lot of bullets. WillowTree builds teams with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives, so if you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. If you feel confident about 75% of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support. Part of your professional development at WillowTree will include an annual conference, mentorship, and dedicated time to innovate.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.