Do you want to build premier Xamarin apps, while still appreciating the strengths of native development? Do you love iOS and Android each for their unique strengths? Are you async / awaiting the best job of your life?
If you've answered "yes" to a few of the above questions, we'd like to talk to you.
- Contribute code that is clean, idiomatic, tested and thoroughly documented
- Love learning and working with lots of different technologies
- Enthusiastically solve problems without being asked
- Seek better and more efficient ways to solve problems
- Implement moving designs and animations with an eye for performance and user experience
- Real life experience with C# and .NET Core
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Can collaborate with an agile, cross functional and cross platform teams
- Understands quality code and architecture
- Published Apps (with or without Xamarin)
- Development experience with either the Android or iOS platform (or both)
- Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every single day.