Who We Are
WillowTree is one of the largest independent digital consultancies in the US providing strategy, research, design, and engineering services to Fortune 500 companies all over the world. Some of WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Hilton, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo, and more.
The Office Coordinator is an engaging role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your attention to detail and creative execution. You’ll be responsible for supporting our Columbus Office on an array of projects. With minimal oversight, you’ll help drive administrative functions and make things happen!
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, or mentorship. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
*We are excited to transition back to our offices with a hybrid model starting early September 2021. This will require you to be able to work from our Columbus, OH office at least 2-3 days per week. Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply. We offer relocation assistance.
- Coordinate the logistics for new office setups and team moves
- Source and negotiate with new and existing WillowTree vendors
- Manage food and beverages in our Columbus office
- Be instrumental in supporting admin and office operations in Columbus and providing an excellent experience for team members and visitors
- Think creatively to improve or suggest new processes for the team
- Work independently and interdependently with our office team on shifting priorities
- Maintain the process of ordering and disseminating WillowTree project apparel across our company
- Organize and clean kitchens, conference rooms, common areas, and storage spaces
- Operate the WillowTree front desk by welcoming visiting guests
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Plan and coordinate office events (both large and small) including client visits, weekly team lunches, happy hours, holiday parties
- Coordinate tasks related to planning and executing new hire onboarding e.g. setting up new desks
- Help track and resolve work orders and facilities requests
- Foster our project teams’ success by offering support as needed
- Organize and maintain office supply and storage areas (including print/copy/fax station)
- 2+ years of administrative, office or operations experience
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude. You get a kick out of taking care of things the right way the first time.
- Organized with great time management skills and an ability to quickly adjust with ever-changing priorities
- Independent and creative thinker who can get things done
- Great communicator and writer
- Exceptional organizational skills. You are one of those people who says, "I'll take care of it" and everybody knows that you will.
- Enjoy planning events and promoting a positive company culture
- Experience planning and coordinating company-wide events
- Background in office design or planning
- You’ve worked with a mobile technology organization
- Knowledge of G-Suite
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.