Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to build and design digital flagship products crucial to our clients’ business needs. We’re one of the largest independent digital firms in the US and some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Hilton, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo, and more! Check out what others are saying about us.
Our people are everything. We're looking for a Talent Recruiter to join our Commercial Pod, where you'll identify, engage, and screen prospective talent for executive, commercial, business, and internal operations teams. You'll be instrumental in the growth and success of our company. You’ll manage an efficient hiring process and ensure a positive experience for our candidates.
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we hope you value diversity and inclusion through your work, team collaboration, or mentorship. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
*In response to the pandemic, our team members have the option to work remotely. Once it is safe to return, this role will be based in our Columbus, OH office. Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply as we provide relocation assistance.
- Successfully screen and evaluate talent based on each role’s unique hiring criteria
- Conduct phone, video, and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates’ technical and leadership skills, along with alignment to WillowTree’s core values
- Deliver a positive, personalized candidate experience by communicating next steps, feedback, and/or decisions in a constructive and timely manner
- Serve as a WillowTree brand ambassador by positively representing WillowTree’s employer brand and conveying our EVP to both passive and active candidates throughout all interactions (e.g. messaging, informational calls, interviews)
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition Strategists, interviewers, and hiring managers to facilitate a seamless and efficient interview process
- Use a breadth of tools and strategies to creatively surface top talent and drive qualified applicants into the pipeline
- Identify new ways to build awareness of WillowTree in new hiring markets
- Develop strategies to reach underrepresented talent to diversify our pipelines
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Greenhouse)
- 2+ years of experience with full lifecycle recruiting for executive, commercial, and/or business-development related roles in a high-growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams
- Committed to sourcing underrepresented talent and providing an inclusive hiring process
- Ability to build trust and establish strong relationships with senior-level candidates and hiring partners
- Can flexibly adapt to changing headcount plans related to business outcomes and priorities
- Experience with executive and/or director-level recruiting
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize data to influence hiring decisions and improve processes
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS), Gem, Hiretual, and/or Textio
- Experience hiring creative talent across multiple domestic and international talent pools
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.