Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Some of our clients include HBO, Hilton, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo.
As a Recruitment Marketing Manager, you will develop, test, and scale creative recruitment marketing strategies to grow the top of our candidate funnel. Leveraging your inbound and outbound marketing expertise, you will design end-to-end programs that introduce the WillowTree brand to passive candidates, build trust, and generate qualified applications for our most in-demand roles. While a recruiting background is not required, your past experience building pipeline blends strategy with hands on execution, with demonstrated experience owning marketing programs from ideation through to execution, measurement, and optimization.
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, or mentorship. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
*In response to the pandemic, our team members have the option to work remotely. Once it is safe to return, this role will be based in our Columbus, OH office. Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply as we provide relocation assistance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish the marketing programs, tools and processes responsible for fulfilling the growing talent needs of the business
- Develop digital and offline experiences that let prospective candidates feel what it’s like to work inside the walls at WillowTree
- Develop and validate creative strategies for accelerating candidate sourcing
- Apply a systems mindset to recruitment marketing program development, accounting for the ability of successful programs to scale
- Introduce marketing automation tools into the candidate recruitment process, balancing the need for communications to always be personal and relevant
- Execute smart paid digital programs across all relevant platforms ensuring WillowTree is building awareness and generating engagement within targeted candidate communities
- Work with our Director of Creative Services to develop the required assets—web, images, video, audio—to fuel your recruitment marketing programs
- In partnership with our Talent Team, develop the appropriate KPIs and regularly report on recruitment marketing program performance
- Regularly monitor and audit the recruitment marketing tactics of companies competing for the same pool of talent as WillowTree
- Continually bring new, fresh and creative ideas to the table that help differentiate the WillowTree brand from competitors—from the point of first brand exposure through application submission
- 5+ years marketing experience, with a demonstrated track record of hands-on end-to-end campaign management
- Strong track record of creating content, developing nurture campaigns, and generating engagement through funnel-based content marketing
- Proven ability to develop new, scalable processes from scratch
- Strong understanding and experience leveraging multiple demand channels, including paid digital, content syndication, email marketing, and events to drive pipeline
- Experience partnering with marketing, talent, or sales teams to build pipeline by translating business objectives into tactical marketing programs that influence targeted audiences and encourage them to take action
- Extensive experience using marketing, prospecting tools, and CRMs such as Hubspot, Mailchimp, Outreach, Greenhouse, Salesforce, GEM, SmashFlyX, Beamery, and SmartRecruiters
- Ability to learn quickly, manage time effectively, work autonomously and apply a new perspective to existing challenges
- Experience in the technology industry and/or a recruiting background
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.