WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US and some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo. Check out what others are saying about us!
Our new grad program is designed for recent college graduates to transition into their careers with confidence. And just to make sure you’re advancing in your craft, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to spend time with team members in your discipline to discuss the latest trends in tech, all while having a 1-on-1 mentor relationship with an experienced Analytics Architect.
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, or involvement in student organizations. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
*In response to the pandemic, our team members have the option to work remotely. Once it is safe to return, this role will be based in our Columbus office.
- Construct user-friendly dashboards that illustrate the value of behavioral data
- Use storytelling to present complex data in ways that are meaningful and actionable for our clients and teams
- Help our clients achieve their outcomes and business goals through analytics and reporting
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and learn the ins and outs of creating products people love
- You’ll get hands-on experience by working on real client work
- You plan to graduate in December 2020 or May 2021
- Familiar with a breadth of product analytics tools and platforms — Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc — and can guide clients in selecting the ideal tool for their needs
- Created analytics tracking specifications for web and/or mobile products that are being used in production
- Can craft meaningful dashboards or reports from the data
- Used data and reporting to inform product decisions and roadmaps
- Strong interest in business and can effectively identify and translate high-level objectives to reportable metrics
- Strong communicator that can present complex data in meaningful and actionable ways to clients and multidisciplinary product teams (e.g. engineers and designers)
- You’re a data advocate that can both articulate and demonstrate the value of data to clients and project teams
- You thrive in a team environment
- Are excited to jump in and contribute to ongoing projects
- Experience working with marketing teams to implement or integrate with growth-specific tools or platforms like Segment, Braze, or Branch
- Experience in working with business or marketing teams for clients
- Certifications in one or more product analytics tools.
- Mobile analytics or ecommerce experience
P.S. Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed, we value new perspectives and encourage you to apply. We’re committed to building a diverse company that reflects the diversity of our users. If you feel confident about a good amount of the bullet points above, we’ll ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.