Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Nestle, PepsiCo, and many more.
As the Director of Revenue Operations, you’ll use advanced insights to influence business development decisions and improve the efficiency of our commercial operations. You'll serve as the subject matter expert on all tools and be responsible for ongoing maintenance of our technology stack, including integrations, adoption, training, database hygiene, and data sourcing.
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, or mentorship. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
*In response to the pandemic, our team members have the option to work remotely. Once it is safe to return, this role will be based in our Columbus, OH office. Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply as we provide relocation assistance.
- Establish and nurture technology and vendor relationships including CRM, marketing automation, ABM platform, data providers, etc.
- Define and continuously improve business processes, infrastructure, and operations to increase sales efficiency, pipeline growth, and revenue
- Build upon and run our current Business Development and Marketing stacks— Salesforce, Demandbase, Hubspot, LeanData, Outreach, etc.
- Develop dashboards and impactful reports to quantify and inform team KPIs
- Establish data hygiene processes, that help drive target account selection and the successful execution of all ABM mechanics
- Create Commercial Operations playbook and train on best practices
- Continually identify areas for process improvements and develop workflows that scale with WillowTree's growth
- Proactively identify trends in deal velocity and pipeline health to advise on shifts in marketing investments and prioritization
- Deep experience in sales and marketing operations, ideally in consulting, an agency, or a high-growth product organization
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Salesforce and MarTech platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, LeanData, etc.)
- A strategic problem-solver who can forecast to stay ahead of growth and also proactively problem-solve at a granular level
- Has a metrics-driven, analytical approach and a proven track record of generating meaningful reports to communicate findings to senior leadership
- Ability to lead and thrive in a growth environment that requires a hands-on leader
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing software (6sense, Demandbase, Terminus)
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.