Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Nestle, PepsiCo, and many more.
As an Associate Growth Manager, you’ll interact with some of the most forward-thinking minds in mobile app technology to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns. You’ll ensure our clients successfully adopt and leverage technology as we launch their digital marketing campaigns!
We understand our responsibility to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place within the tech industry, while pushing to make our industry more representative. Because of this responsibility, we need candidates who value diversity and inclusion through their work, team collaboration, or mentorship. So in your cover letter, we encourage you to reflect on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
*This is not a remote position and may require some travel. Currently, all team members are working from home until our offices reopen.
- Build, launch, and analyze the performance of cross-channel campaign strategies by using tools like Mixpanel, Segment, Amplitude, Braze, Airship, and mParticle
- Create and distribute analytics reports to clients to advocate for best practices and high-performance strategies
- You'll suggest email, push, and in-app messaging campaign development and optimization through A/B testing, audience segmentation, and creative execution
- Edit HTML, run quality assurance on email coding languages, and write personalization queries for email, push and in-app messages
- Develop journey maps, presentations and client reports to identify opportunities and key findings
- Create thought leadership on marketing frameworks and best practices
- Collaborate with mobile technology vendors to develop customized marketing solutions for clients
- Experience working in a client-facing technology support, operational solutions, or marketing/consulting role
- You're a strong communicator — both written and verbal — and are comfortable with illustrating marketing strategies by using slides and data visualizations
- Familiar with some of these digital marketing tools, potentially including, but not limited to:
- CRMs (Braze, Iterable, Leanplum, Hubspot, Salesforce)
- CDPs (Segment, mParticle)
- Analytics (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Deeplinking / Attribution (Branch, AppsFlyer)
- You’ve used and know multiple data-driven marketing practices: audience segmentation, personalization, retargeting, exclusions, etc.
- Experience creating reports for a multi-channel marketing campaign or assisting in planning a strategic marketing campaign
Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed, we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply. We’re committed to building a diverse company that reflects the diversity of our users. We’re committed to growth-mindset.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.