Who We Are
WillowTree is one of the largest independent digital consultancies in the US providing strategy, research, design, and engineering services to Fortune 500 companies all over the world. Some of WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo, Hilton, and more.
WillowTree is a 6-time Inc 500/5000 company and has been featured in the Forrester Wave for mobile, digital design, and development services. Due to our 244% revenue growth in the last three years, we were named one of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500. We’re also one of a few firms globally to be certified partners with Apple, Google, SAP, and Microsoft.
As our next Sales Development Representative, your day-to-day tasks will drive the growth of Business Development at WillowTree. With your eye for detail and self-starter mentality, you’ll influence client projects by building and managing our outbound client pipeline. Your tenacity and passion for relationship-building will allow you to make key connections with client prospects.
- You’ll build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities through outbound calling and emailing to decision-makers across various industry verticals
- You’ll coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of new business presentations and materials
- You’ll develop an extensive understanding of client needs and requirements in order to develop and prepare for client proposals and presentations
- You’ll target clients that will be foundation accounts ($1M+)
- You’ll profile accounts to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- You’ll partner with our marketing team on executing campaigns
- You’ll be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- You’ll demonstrate a strong understanding of the WillowTree process and experience to provide value to prospects
- You have at least one year of experience in sales, business development or related experience
- You have a self-start mentality and are resilient in your work
- You’re driven to succeed and grow in your sales skills
- You have the desire to deepen your understanding of the digital technology industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience in a digital technology environment
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate on passion projects, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.