Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Nestle, PepsiCo, and many more.
The HR Data Coordinator is a dynamic role with endless opportunities to impact our team through administration of our performance management systems. With your expertise, you’ll identify and translate high-level business objectives into reportable metrics.
- Take ownership of our HRIS and performance management systems, to include performance evaluations and performance development plans
- Develop and conduct audits, and create reports to identify training/coaching needs, opportunities for performance improvement, and the effectiveness of training programs
- Champion the use of our performance management system within the company to influence open communication and positive rapport
- Manage our performance appraisals, feedback program, and other projects as needed for the success of the team
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and workflow
- Facilitate an amazing experience at all touch-points of our team members’ HR interactions
- Collaborate with our HR Team, company leadership, and Learning & Development department to interpret data, synthesize and bring clarity to reporting, and connect team members with coaching resources
- You have expertise managing an HRIS (eg. BambooHR) and Performance Management System (eg. Lattice)
- You’re a wiz with Microsoft Excel
- You’re adept at interpreting data to find root causes; isolating problems from symptoms; mediating solution discussions, and helping leadership move to action
- You can effectively communicate and present complex data in meaningful and actionable ways
- Professional experience working in Human Resources and/or employee training teams
- You have a background in managing complex data systems and have an eye for detail
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- You lead with empathy and can clearly express ideas, information, and concerns in both positive and negative situations
- You’re focused on creating world-class employee experiences and understand that our team members are our customers
- You practice discretion and integrity at all times with a clear ability to work with confidential information
- You thrive in a high-pace environment with multiple changing priorities; showing optimism in the face of challenges. You’re able to maintain control under ambiguous circumstances including pressing time demands, changing priorities, and opposing viewpoints
- PHR or SHRM-CP or related training preferred
- Previous experience in managing data within a mid-sized or large organization
- Experience in employee relations preferred
- Experience with Talent development preferred
- You’ve developed training solutions by collecting and interpreting information to identify common themes
P.S. In an ideal world, you have all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate on passion projects, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.