Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to build digital flagship products crucial to our clients’ business needs. Through a recent partnership acquisition with Dynamit in Columbus, Ohio, WillowTree is continuing to grow and thrive as the largest independent agency in the US. Some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo and more! Check out what others are saying about us.
As a Web Producer, you’ll help our teams load, transfer, audit, and edit content for our web and mobile applications. The work you do on multiple projects will impact our clients as well as their various users!
*This position is located in our Columbus, Ohio office.
- You’ll review and interpret requirements
- Work with an internal team and client to propose solutions
- Research platforms, tools and integrations
- Support clients on an ongoing basis with building and transferring digital content using a CMS
- You’ll test your own work and peer's work for quality prior to handing off to testing
- At least 1 year of development or related IT experience (Relevant coursework in CIS or Computer Science preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to estimate tasks
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming Concepts (Java or .Net preferred)
- Experience with data management, SQL + Relational Databases, and SOA design principles
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.