Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. Through a recent partnership acquisition with Dynamit in Columbus, Ohio, WillowTree is continuing to grow and thrive as the largest independent agency in the US. Some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo.
The Senior .NET Engineer is a highly-autonomous role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your innate curiosity. You’ll collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to create incredible digital products.
*This is a full time position located in our Columbus, Ohio office.
- You’ll review + interpret requirements
- You’ll work with internal team and client to propose solutions
- You’ll research platforms, tools and integrations
- You’ll estimate development work
- You’ll develop + maintain applications
- You’ll test your own work and peer's work prior to handing off to QA
- 2-4 years experience building rich data-driven web applications
- Languages/Framework: Minimum of ASP.NET 4, C#
- Web Platform: ASP.NET, MVC 4-5
- Development tools/IDE: Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server Management Studio
- Database: MSSQLServer or MySQL
- Object-oriented development
- Formalized QA/testing and revision-based development
- Version Control - Git/SVN/TFS
- Experience accurately estimating development and/or project timelines
- Ability to write clear, web-standard, well documented code
- Track record working within team environment inclusive of designers, peer developers and business/requirements team
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience implementing complex website and application interface designs
- Outstanding communication skills - team and client
- Good time management skills
- An independent work ethic
- High interest in the field of web, technology, usability and design
- A passion for learning
P.S. In an ideal world, you hit all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
- You have a GitHub account to share and while you’re there, check us out!
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.