Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. Through a recent partnership acquisition with Dynamit in Columbus, Ohio, WillowTree is continuing to grow and thrive as the largest independent agency in the US. Some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo.
The Senior Quality Assurance Specialist is a highly-autonomous role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your innate curiosity. You’ll collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to create thoughtful and thorough test plans for incredible digital products.
*This is a full time position located in our Columbus, Ohio office.
- You’ll design test plans that reflect all business requirements of the application and provide coverage of both positive and negative paths
- You’ll execute test scripts, escalate roadblocks, and prioritize defects in order to minimize defects shipped to client or production environments
- You’ll discover all critical and high defects prior to production with the goal of zero rollbacks
- You’ll successfully lead the UAT processes with both client and project teams
- You’ll clearly communicate testing status, roadblocks, dependencies and escalates risks to the SDM/Lead/PO
- 6+ years in software/digital Quality Assurance
- Experience executing manual test plans for small and large scale applications
- Experience testing responsive websites, ecommerce solutions, mobile applications, and custom software
- Experience with JIRA is highly desirable
- Familiarity with web application development process
- Ability to think critically and to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for digital and technology
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a team setting
P.S. In an ideal world, you hit all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
- You have a GitHub account to share and while you’re there, check us out!
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.