At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Software Engineering team is vital to our clients and products.
They start with craft.
They want to understand our clients' unique story, business goals, and pain points.
They create with intent (always).
And they're really good at turning complex (sometimes messy) ideas into elegant, intuitive digital experiences.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
Our Software Engineers are the core of our project teams. They collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build large-scale products for well-known brands. They take active roles in our organization doing inspiring work in their field with the help of our software design and testing teams.
- You’ll solve challenges for some of the world’s best-known companies and brands
- Your day-to-day work will influence millions of users
- You’ll collaborate with other developers, designers, and our clients
- You’ll amplify WillowTree’s thought leadership in the industry through speaking, writing, or partnerships
- You’ll build an exciting career in mobile development by working on diverse products
- You plan to graduate in December 2019 or May 2020
- You’re truly passionate about building a career in software development
- You have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices
- You’ve done a mobile project in school or in your spare time
- You’re excited about and have the ability to quickly learn new languages, platforms, and tools
- You appreciate quality code and architecture
- You really love mobile and enjoy digging into what makes each platform unique
P.S. In an ideal world, you hit all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.