Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Nestle, PepsiCo, and many more.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you’ll help our clients track and measure user behavior and engagement within their flagship digital products. You'll use tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude, and Mixpanel. You’ll create comprehensive analytics strategies and uncover product insights to help us build and optimize the best digital products possible for our clients and their customers.
*This is a full-time opportunity on-site at our headquarters in Charlottesville, VA.
- You’ll lead workshops with clients to understand their business and user goals and translate them into trackable outcomes within their digital products
- You’ll audit our clients’ existing analytics strategies. You’ll recommend the best analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics) to suit their unique needs
- While you won’t be writing code, you’ll collaborate closely with engineers to dive into technical documentation and provide guidance on how to integrate analytics into the codebase
- You’ll find meaningful and actionable insights from the data, and create user-friendly dashboards to illustrate your findings
- You’ll effectively present recommendations and tell the story behind the data to our clients and teams
- You have 3+ years of experience leading the digital analytics strategy for clients and/or digital products
- You’ve developed strategies to capture user behavior and engagement on digital platforms such as web or mobile
- You’ve partnered with stakeholders from business, marketing, and/or engineering teams to guide product decisions and roadmaps
- You can effectively translate business objectives into trackable metrics
- You’re a strong communicator and presenter who can tell the story behind data so that it’s meaningful and actionable
- You’ve familiar with a breadth of digital analytics tools specifically for measuring user data on digital platforms — e.g.Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc — and can guide clients in selecting the ideal tool for their needs
- You’re a data advocate and can both articulate and demonstrate the value of data to clients and project teams
- You’ve worked with marketing teams to implement growth marketing specific tools or platforms like Segment, Braze, or Branch
- You have in-depth experience capturing and measuring user behavior on native mobile
- You’ve helped a client migrate from one analytics tool to another
- You’ve worked on eCommerce digital products
P.S. In an ideal world, you have all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.