Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to build and design digital flagship products crucial to our clients’ business needs. We’re one of the largest independent digital firms in the US and some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo and more! Check out what others are saying about us.
The Travel Coordinator is an exciting role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your attention to detail and creative execution. You'll be responsible for supporting our Internal Operations team on an array of projects and tasks. With minimal oversight, you'll be the catalyst for getting our teams where they need to go!
- You’ll work closely with our Travel Manager to arrange domestic and international travel (flights, hotels, and rental cars)
- You’ll team up with our Talent Acquisition team to book travel and arrange logistics for onsite candidate interviews
- You’ll collaborate with our accounting team for reconciliation of travel and event invoices
- You’ll manage incoming travel requests and prioritize pending requests
- You’ll make detailed and creative itineraries that will get clients and team members excited about their upcoming trips
- You’ll research corporate deals and plan client visits
- You have 3-5 years of administrative or travel booking experience
- You’re flexible and aim to find the solution in tasks both simple and complex
- You’re optimistic with a strong eye for detail
- You’re a clear communicator-both written and verbal
- You’ve booked corporate travel for other team members or clients
- You’re knowledgeable about travel trends and policies (i.e. Real IDs)
- You’re organized and can prioritize efficiently
- You have client-services experience and have worked with executives or an executive team
- You’ve booked travel for large groups (10 or more people)
- You’ve used travel booking platforms like Egencia, Concur, Tripactions, etc.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.