Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to build and design digital flagship products crucial to our clients’ business needs. We’re one of the largest independent digital firms in the US and some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo and more! Check out what others are saying about us.
The Office Coordinator is an engaging role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your attention to detail and creative execution. You’ll be responsible for supporting our Office Manager on an array of projects. With minimal oversight, you’ll help drive administrative functions and make things happen!
- You’ll coordinate the logistics for new office setups and team moves
- You’ll source and negotiate with new and existing WillowTree vendors
- You’ll be instrumental in supporting WillowTree’s upcoming move to our new headquarters at Woolen Mills
- You’ll think creatively to improve or suggest new processes for the team
- You’ll work independently and interdependently with our office team on shifting priorities
- You’ll maintain the process of ordering and disseminating WillowTree project apparel across our company
- You’ll organize and tidy up kitchens, conference rooms, common areas, and storage spaces
- You’ll occasionally operate the WillowTree front desk by welcoming visiting guests
- You’ll work closely with our Office Manager to support the WillowTree operations team
- You’re able to quickly adjust with ever-changing priorities
- You have at least 2 years of administrative experience
- You’re an independent and creative thinker who can get things done
- You have a proactive, helpful, can-do attitude. You get a kick out of taking care of things the right way the first time.
- You’re comfortable managing multiple priorities
- You’re a great communicator and writer
- You have exceptional organizational skills. You are one of those people who says, "I'll take care of it" and everybody knows that you will.
- You’re proficient in G-Suite (including Google Calendars) and Office 365 software
- You have a background in office design and planning
- You’ve worked with a mobile technology organization
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.