Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Nestle, PepsiCo, and many more.
The Senior Analytics Architect is a dynamic role with endless opportunities to impact our clients’ products through data-driven decisions. You’ll collaborate with clients to identify their high-level business goals and develop a robust analytics plan to track and measure progress. You’ll aggregate and surface product insights, such as user behaviors, to guide multidisciplinary teams throughout the product development lifecycle.
- You’ll lead outcomes workshops with clients to understand their business goals and translate them into trackable outcomes within products
- You’ll audit, select, and recommend the best analytics tool to suit our clients’ needs (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude)
- You’ll dive into technical documentation and collaborate closely with engineers to integrate analytics into the codebase
- You’ll use storytelling to present complex data in ways that are meaningful and actionable for our clients and teams
- You’ll construct user-friendly dashboards that illustrate the value of data
- You have 3+ years of experience developing and executing an analytics strategy for clients and/or products
- You’ve created analytics tracking specifications for web and/or mobile products that are being used in production
- You’ve worked with clients’ business or marketing teams in an agency or have worked with stakeholders in a product setting using data and reporting to guide product decisions and roadmaps
- You have strong business sensibilities and can effectively identify and translate high-level business objectives to reportable metrics
- You can effectively communicate and present complex data in meaningful and actionable ways to clients and multidisciplinary product teams (e.g. engineers and designers) to guide product-decisions
- You’ve evaluated a breadth of tools and platforms — Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc — and can guide clients in selecting the ideal tool for their needs
- You’re a data advocate and can both articulate and demonstrate the value of data to clients and project teams
- You’ve worked with marketing teams to implement growth-specific tools or platforms like Segment, Braze, or Branch
- You have in-depth experience with mobile analytics
- You’ve helped a client migrate from one analytics tool to another
- You’ve worked with eCommerce
P.S. In an ideal world, you have all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate on passion projects, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.