At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best work places.
And our Test Engineering team is vital to WillowTree, our clients and products.
They start with why.
They want to understand our clients’ needs, product and business goals, and pain points.
They look for ways to break software with intent (always).
And they’re really good at turning complex (sometimes messy) code into organized, efficient, usable products.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
Our QA Testers are embedded into our project teams. They work on a wide array of projects and platforms for our clients to ensure we’re shipping quality applications.
- You’ll build an exciting career by exploring multiple technical platforms (iOS, Android, Web, etc.)
- Your day-to-day work will influence millions of users
- You’ll have the opportunity to be mentored by engineering leadership
- You’ll participate in the delivery of large and complex software projects in a team-based environment
- You’ll provide critical analysis and feedback necessary to confidently deliver high-quality software
- You’ve worked in QA on projects of varying sizes and complexities, preferably in a highly dynamic environment
- You have a passion for digging deeply to find obscure issues
- You’re super organized and accountable for deliverables
- You’re willing to learn and advocate for QA methodology and best practices
- You have an inquisitive mind and an eye for detail
- You aren’t afraid to speak up if something isn’t working correctly
- You’re able to prioritize and manage your workload
- You love to identify problems and brainstorm solutions
- You’re a self-starter that seeks to embrace new technologies
- You’re interested in learning about test automation
- You have experience with one or more programming languages
- You have experience with testing tools and frameworks
- You’ve worked on agile teams in new product development
P.S. In an ideal world, you’re a star with all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.