At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Technical Requirements team is vital to our clients and products.
They start with priorities.
They understand the client’s unique business needs and collaborate with our design and engineering teams to bring that vision to life.
They translate requirements with clarity (always).
And they’re really good at writing, documenting, organizing, and translating requirements from the stakeholders to their engineering team.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
As our Technical Requirements Intern, you’ll use your curiosity and attention to detail to translate business requirements into user stories. With the help of designers, strategists, developers, and test engineers you will build products that exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Your day-to-day work will influence millions of users
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn every day from requirements management leadership
- You’ll get hands-on experience by working on real client work
- You’ll help build amazing products people love
- You’ll participate in the delivery of large and complex software projects in a team-based environment
- You plan to graduate in either May 2021 or May 2022
- You’re majoring in a technical concentration or have a strong interest in technology
- You have an eye for detail and a need to document everything
- You’re able to quickly read and synthesize large documents
- You’re happy to clearly, confidently, and respectfully communicate with colleagues, employers, and professors (in person and in writing)
- You’ve had an experience with client-services (working with clients)
- You’re used to communicating with people of various technical backgrounds
- You understand Agile development methods
P.S. In an ideal world, you hit all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
Our summer internship program is an opportunity for you to work on real client projects and make a real impact on our organization all while receiving one-on-one mentoring from our full-time team members. Not only that, but you’ll have weekly paid lunches, snacks galore, and plenty of chances to socialize with your fellow interns — including fun outings during work hours. We’ll have you with us full time (think 40 hours a week for 10 weeks) and yes, it is definitely paid. Not a bad gig, right?
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.