Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo.
The Platform Mobile Engineer is a highly-autonomous role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company. You’ll have the freedom to create amazing products for our clients as well as influencing project outcomes.
*This is not a remote position
- You’ll thrive in an environment that celebrates differences and unique contributions
- You’ll explore and advocate for Software Engineering best practices
- Your day-to-day work with large and complex software projects will influence millions of users
- You’ll embody a growth mindset to continuously learn new technologies and hone your craft
- You’ll amplify WillowTree’s thought leadership in our industry
- You’ll build apps using Swift or Java/Kotlin
- You’ll be mentored to grow your technical and interpersonal skills
- You’re proficient in Native development
- You’re excited to learn new languages, platforms, skills, and tools to serve the needs of the team as well as your personal growth
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation of quality code and architecture
- You’re curious about exploring and learning what you don’t know
- You’re motivated to build products that people love to use
- You’re self-aware of limitations, yet curious to learn new solutions
- You have code samples or a GitHub account to share and while you’re there, check us out!
- You’ve built a few apps (published is a plus!)
- You have a basic understanding of how to design RESTful APIs that are optimized for responsive, interactive mobile experiences
- You understand CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI) and have experience setting up deployment pipelines
- You appreciate pixel perfect UI implementations
- You believe lifelong learning is essential in this industry
P.S. In an ideal world, you hit all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.