At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best work places.
And our Software Test Engineering team is vital to WillowTree, our clients and products.
They start with why.
They want to understand our clients’ needs, product and business goals, and pain points.
They look for ways to break software with intent (always).
And they’re really good at turning complex (sometimes messy) code into organized, efficient, usable products.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
Our Software Test Engineer Interns are embedded into our project teams. They take active roles in our organization doing real work in their field with the help of our software design and development teams.
- You’ll be exposed to all aspects of software development
- You’ll explore testing on multiple technical platforms (iOS, Android, Web, etc.)
- Your day-to-day work will influence millions of users
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn from engineering leadership
- You’ll get hands-on experience by working on real client work
- You’ll participate in the delivery of large and complex software projects in a team-based environment
- You plan to graduate in May 2021 or May 2022
- You have a passion for test engineering and are eager to make a meaningful impact on the quality of digital products
- You have experience with one or more programming languages
- You aren’t afraid to speak up if something isn’t working correctly
- You’re super organized with an eye for detail
- You’re able to prioritize and manage your workload
- You’re willing to dig deeply into how things work
- You love to identify problems and brainstorm solutions
- You’re a self-starter that seeks to embrace new technologies
- You have had some level of exposure with test automation frameworks for mobile and web apps (e.g. XCTest UI, Espresso, Selenium, Appium)
P.S. In an ideal world, you have all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
Our summer internship program is an opportunity for you to work on real client projects and make a real impact on our organization all while receiving one-on-one mentoring from our full-time team members. Not only that, but you’ll have weekly paid lunches, snacks galore, and plenty of chances to socialize with your fellow interns — including fun outings during work hours. We’ll have you with us full time (think 40 hours a week for 10 weeks) and yes, it is definitely paid. Not a bad gig, right?
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.