At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Software Engineering team is vital to our clients and products.
They start with craft.
They want to understand our clients' unique story, business goals, and pain points.
They create with intent (always).
And they're really good at turning complex (sometimes messy) ideas into elegant, intuitive digital experiences.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
Our Software Engineer Interns are embedded into our project teams and collaborate with their team to build large-scale products for well-known brands. They take active roles in our organization doing real work in their field with the help of our software design and development teams.
- Your day-to-day work will influence millions of users
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn every day from engineering leadership
- You’ll get hands-on experience by working on real client work
- You’ll build amazing products people love
- You’ll participate in the delivery of large and complex software projects in a team-based environment
You plan to graduate in May 2021 or May 2022
- You’ve done a mobile project in school or in your spare time
- You’re a self-starter who embraces new technologies
- You’re committed to delivering quality code for best-in-class mobile apps
- You appreciate good design and have an eye for details
- You really love mobile and enjoy digging into what makes each platform unique
P.S. In an ideal world, you have all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
Our summer internship program is an opportunity for you to work on real client projects and make a real impact on our organization all while receiving one-on-one mentoring from our full-time team members. Not only that, but you’ll have weekly paid lunches, snacks galore, and plenty of chances to socialize with your fellow interns — including fun outings during work hours. We’ll have you with us full time (think 40 hours a week for 10 weeks) and yes, it is definitely paid. Not a bad gig, right?
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.