At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We’re a team of teams that care deeply about our work and each other.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best atmosphere.
And our Internal Operations team is vital to our team and to our clients.
They start with action.
They work with our teammates and clients to provide an unmatched experience at WillowTree.
They plan with creativity (always).
And they're really good at executing their big ideas down to the last detail.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
The role of Administration and Events Manager at WillowTree, above all, is a project manager who understands events planning and team leadership. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event or project to chance.
- As the leader of the Administrative team, you’ll be responsible for mentoring, coaching, and career growth of other team members
- You’ll oversee and organize events; ensuring they are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints
- You’ll define the WillowTree brand through various community events
- You’ll lead our administrative team, focusing on streamlining operations which maximize collaboration, quality, and efficiency
- You’ll coach and mentor team members to enhance their career growth
- You’ll plan all WillowTree events from start to finish, creating ideas to enhance each event’s success. They range from weekly happy hours and client visits to company-wide conferences and holiday parties (and everything in between)
- Experience leading a team, to include coaching, mentorship, and career guidance
- Experience in a related field, such as office administration or customer service is preferred
- Preparing budgets, sourcing, and negotiating with vendors + suppliers
- You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude
- Ability to collaborate with a team and delegate tasks successfully
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience planning and keeping track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities
- Bonus Points: Experience with Project Management software such as Trello or equivalent
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
Our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support.
P.S. In an ideal world, you’re a star with all the bullets we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. WillowTree builds teams with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives, so if you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.