Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Nestle, PepsiCo, and many more.
The Growth Coordinator is a dynamic role with endless opportunities to impact our clients’ products through data-driven decisions. You’ll interact with some of the most brilliant minds in the mobile app technology to manage ongoing integrated digital marketing campaigns. You’ll ensure our clients successfully adopt and leverage technology as we launch their digital marketing campaigns!
*This is not a remote position and may require some travel to client offices as needed.
- You’ll assist in complex business integrations across a variety of client apps
- You’ll use tools like Mixpanel, Segment, Amplitude, Branch, Braze, Airship, and mParticle
- You’ll create and distribute analytics reports to clients while advocating for best practices
- You’ll suggest strategies for campaign development and optimization
- You’ll create and track marketing engagements with clients, including push, email, and PPC advertising campaigns
- You’ll find and communicate solutions to respond to customer inquiries
- You’ll develop roadmaps, presentations and client reports to identify opportunities and key findings
- You’ll collaborate with mobile technology vendors to develop customized marketing solutions for clients
- You’ll segment our clients’ audience to optimize customer experience through personalization and PPC advertising
- You’ve worked in a client-facing technology support/operational solutions role
- You’ve collaborated with business, IT and marketing stakeholders
- You’re a strong communicator—both written and verbal
- You’re familiar with various digital marketing tools: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media
- You’ve used and know multiple data-driven marketing practices: audience segmentation, personalization, retargeting, exclusions, etc.
- You’ve created reports for a multi-channel marketing campaign or you’ve assisted in planning a strategic marketing campaign
P.S. In an ideal world, you have all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate on passion projects, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.