As a Growth Coordinator at WillowTree, you will work with Fortune 500 companies to implement best-in-class mobile technology tool stacks and manage ongoing integrated digital marketing campaigns. Our mission is to ensure our clients are successful in adopting and leveraging technology and launching best-in-class digital marketing, communications, and advertising campaigns. This role requires strong client communication skills, digital marketing fundamentals and the ability to become an expert on various mobile growth tools.
Your work will be meaningful and will have a strong impact on our clients’ success. You will have a high degree of freedom in your work, with support from our entire team. You will interact with some of the best minds in the mobile app technology and marketing space across analytics, data science, attribution, marketing automation, and creative asset development.
WillowTree’s clients include engineering, marketing, and product teams for some of the largest apps in the world including HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. We’re a 5-time Inc. 500/5000 company and have been featured in the Forrester Wave for mobile/digital design and development services. We’re one of the few firms that are certified partners with Apple, Google, SAP, and Microsoft.
- Assisting in complex business/technical integrations across a variety of client apps and tools such as Mixpanel, Segment, Amplitude, Branch, Braze, Airship, and mParticle.
- Driving ongoing client success and satisfaction, including preparing and distributing regular performance and analytics reports to clients and providing suggestions for campaign development and optimization.
- Training clients on how to use their mobile growth stack and advise on best practices.
- Assisting in the deployment of ongoing marketing engagements with clients, including push, email, and PPC advertising campaigns, and provide outcomes-based analytics and data reporting to demonstrate ROI.
- Resolving a wide range of customer inquiries from basic education to technical operations.
- Developing roadmaps, presentations and client reports communicating opportunities and key findings from future and ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with mobile technology vendors to develop customized marketing solutions for clients.
- Analyzing integrated marketing performance by audience segment and make adjustments to optimize customer experience, personalization and relevance of email, push and PPC advertising.
- Travel to client offices as needed.
- Experience in technical and/or operational client-facing technology solutions deployment or support roles.
- Experience collaborating with business, IT and marketing stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General knowledge of various digital marketing tools: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media.
- General knowledge of data-driven marketing practices: audience segmentation, personalization, retargeting, exclusions, etc.
- Experience reporting on multi-channel marketing campaign performance or assisting in strategic marketing campaign planning is a big plus.
P.S. In an ideal world, you’re a star with all the bullets we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. WillowTree builds teams with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives, so if you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.