As a Growth Manager at WillowTree, you’ll work with Fortune 500 companies to implement best-in-class mobile technology tool stacks and manage ongoing integrated digital marketing campaigns. Our mission is to ensure our clients are successful in adopting and leveraging technology and launching best-in-class digital marketing, communications, and advertising campaigns. This role requires strong client service skills, marketing strategy, solutions consulting capabilities, digital product (mobile app and web) expertise, and the ability to become an expert on various mobile growth tools.
Your work will be meaningful and will have a strong impact on our clients’ success. You’ll have a high degree of freedom in your work, with support from our entire team. You’ll interact with some of the best minds in the mobile app technology and marketing space across analytics, data science, attribution, marketing automation, and creative asset development.
WillowTree’s clients include engineering, marketing, and product teams for some of the largest apps in the world including HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. We’re a 5-time Inc. 500/5000 company and have been featured in the Forrester Wave for mobile/digital design and development services. We’re one of the few firms that are certified partners with Apple, Google, SAP, and Microsoft.
- Leading complex business/technical integrations across a variety of client apps and tools such as Mixpanel, Segment, Amplitude, Branch, Braze, Airship, and mParticle.
- Driving ongoing client success and satisfaction, including determining the scope of various engagements, communicating regularly with various stakeholders and learning their business goals and technology infrastructure.
- Leading discovery engagements to determine the client’s optimal marketing tech stack.
- Training clients on how to use their mobile growth stack and advise on best practices.
- Leading ongoing marketing service engagements with clients, including push and email campaigns, and lead outcomes-based analytics and data reporting to demonstrate ROI.
- Managing client media budgets and apply those budgets across social channels, Google and other digital advertising networks.
- You’ll provide feedback to internal teams on creative asset and content development.
- Resolving a wide range of customer inquiries from basic education to technical operations.
- Developing multi-channel marketing strategies to increase digital product acquisition, and improve engagement, conversion and retention metrics.
- Collaborating with mobile technology vendors to develop customized marketing solutions for clients.
- Analyzing integrated marketing performance by audience segment and make adjustments to optimize customer experience, personalization and relevance.
- Coaching project teams and mentor junior Growth staff to ensure client success.
- Traveling to client offices as needed.
- A few years of professional experience in a client-facing marketing strategy role or account management role.
- Experience successfully developing and leading multi-phase projects with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience leading diverse teams and coaching junior team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of various digital marketing tools and effective reporting: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, email marketing, social media.
- Advanced knowledge of data-driven marketing practices: audience segmentation, personalization, retargeting, exclusions, etc.
- Demonstrated success planning and deploying integrated digital marketing or communications campaigns to drive acquisition, increase retention or improve customer long-term value.
- You have experience presenting complex ideas to clients and team members in a compelling and energetic way.
- You are empathetic to client needs and can help find solutions if problems arise.
P.S. In an ideal world, you’re a star with all the bullets we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. WillowTree builds teams with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives, so if you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.