Do you want to deliver best-of-class products for mobile and web? Are you innately curious to poke, pry, and break things? Do you advocate for continuous delivery or strive to build quality into the entire development process?
If you've answered "yes" to the above questions, we'd like to talk to you.
- Previous experience in software QA developing test plans, test cases, and executing tests on an array of platforms (e.g. mobile vs. web)
- Consistently drive the quality and health of software projects
- Apply critical thinking to products, requirements, and processes and provide the feedback necessary to confidently deliver high-quality software
- Are comfortable defining and crafting complete testing solutions, including both manual and automated aspects of testing
- Have experience writing test or application code in at least one development language
- Have experience building, extending and using test automation frameworks
- Have been described as detailed, organized, and inquisitive
- Enjoy taking ownership of tasks within a team and solving problems
- Are a self-starter who embraces new technologies, enjoys researching new tools and applying them as needed
- Have the ability to provide mentorship and the capacity to give constructive feedback
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and clients
We'd love for you to have:
- Experience owning the QA process on projects with multiple Test Engineers.
- Experience with test automation frameworks for mobile and web apps (e.g., Selenium, Appium, XCTest UI, Espresso)
- Strong desire and appreciation for continuous learning
- Real passion for digging deep to find obscure issues
- Experience collaborating with others to solve tough problems that go beyond your own skill set (e.g. improving test environment stability, building robust build pipelines, etc.)
Ps. In an ideal world, you match with all the bullets we list, but let’s keep it real. WillowTree builds teams with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. If you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. Don’t overthink it. We enthusiastically encourage you to apply.
- Experience working on agile teams in new product development
- Experience with integration/end-to-end testing of backend services
- Experience with performance and load testing tools (e.g. JMeter)
- Experience testing complex and large mobile apps
- Familiar with unit testing frameworks ( e.g. TestNG, JUnit, xUnit)
- Experience using virtualization and containerization to scale test automation (e.g. Selenium Grid + Docker)
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.