At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Product Research team is vital to our clients and products.
They start with why.
They believe creating great products starts with understanding people.
They advocate for excellent user experiences (always).
And they're really good at identifying patterns and trends.
Our clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
Our Research team leverages a combination of qualitative, quantitative and competitive market research to understand how users behave while interacting with technology. As a Research Analyst, you’ll work with Product Researchers to streamline research efforts, participate in data analysis and synthesis, and ensure our projects have the support they need to achieve excellent outcomes for our clients.
- You’ll optimize our current research logistics processes and you’ll have the freedom to innovate on new ones — nothing is written in stone
- You’ll create and manage our research library and develop ways to aggregate findings across projects over time
- You’ll have a hand in multiple client projects at any given time ensuring that research studies are executed smoothly and efficiently
- You’ll conduct secondary research to support research projects
- Running, maintaining, and evolving research lab facilities to meet the needs of our research team and clients
- Supporting the research team in targeting and recruiting participants for primary studies
- Being mentored on coding and synthesizing raw data with the research team
- Gathering client and third-party research materials to brief the team on your findings
- Working with researchers to document and manage our schedule for research initiatives, in partnership with researchers
- Identifying and maintaining aggregate findings across projects and WT proprietary research to establish a generalized findings database
- You have a combination of both qualitative and quantitative research skills
- You have strong organizational skills
- You have experience in logistics and operations — ideally conducting research studies — and a desire to deepen your knowledge on both
- You have a keen eye for detail and seek to identify patterns in data
- You have strong empathy and curiosity towards people
- You’re a digital native with a dedicated interest in mobile and emerging technology
- You are a May 2019 graduate or have 0-2 years of work experience
- Experience working as a research assistant or in an academic lab
- Design and/or engineering experience
P.S. In an ideal world, you possess the skills in all the bullets we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. WillowTree understands as a new grad you have your own mix of skills and perspective. So if you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.