At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Business Development team is vital to our clients and products.
They start with who.
They want to understand our clients’ unique story and will advocate for WillowTree to tell it.
They communicate with intent (always).
And they’re really good at turning complex (sometimes messy) ideas into elegant, intuitive digital experiences.
Our clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune,Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
As a Sales Operations Manager at WillowTree, you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of industries, and ever-changing business and technology challenges. We employ a solutions-led strategy and are seeking a creative yet tactical sales operations manager.
- Through collaboration with our VPs of Business Development you will help acquire new opportunities
- You’ll drive the client proposal process from beginning to end and help to ensure that WillowTree is creating world-class content
- You’ll join forces with technical and creative teams across the organization, extracting the best thinking to create and deliver client presentations and proposals
- Envisioning new products and finding solutions for our prospective and existing clients
- Managing the “behind the scenes” aspects of account management such as contract/SOW creation, document management, sales operations, and day-to-day client engagements
- Seeking to acquire new Fortune 500 clients and expand the WillowTree client portfolio
- Working with Strategists, our Innovation Director, and Designers to create thoughtful and outcome-driven proposals for prospective and existing clients
- Managing all aspects of the deal process by initially pitching clients, closing the business, and upselling through account growth opportunities
- Maintaining and improving client data management systems and opportunities (CRM tools, sales collateral, and proposal content)
- You’re an excellent business writer and possess sharp presentation creation skills (particularly Keynote)
- You’re familiar with digital products (ideally software development)
- You have professional proposal writing experience
- A keen eye for design, you’ll put a final layer of polish to proposals and presentations
- You’re solution oriented
- You’re a great listener and critical thinker
- You’re creative and express enthusiasm when brainstorming unique ideas
- You’re able to be organized and structured while maintaining a high level of flexibility
- Knowledge of the mobile development market
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.