Hi there! We’re WillowTree and we’re glad you found us. Hopefully, you're here because you’ve checked us out and maybe you’re looking for a new role. Yep, we can help you with that.
Are you the “go to” person among friends & family when something needs to be fixed? Do you receive immediate satisfaction when helping others? WillowTree is looking for a full-time Facilities Technician to join our growing team. You would work a standard 9-5 workday with the potential for a few “weekend work” functions per year. The ideal Facilities teammate will be able to identify problems/issues and troubleshoot a variety of office maintenance that is needed. You will have the opportunity to work both independently and on a team in a fun environment. If you’d love doing all of this then we want to talk to you!
Your Professional background:
- Ability to read and understand instructions, blueprints, and specifications to determine configuration/build of items such as desks, chairs, TV mounts, wiring, shades, etc.
- Replaces or adjusts defective or worn parts (light bulbs, chairs, air filter, etc.)
- Ability to organize & prioritize work while meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; you’ll write routine reports and correspondence
- Exposure to recurring bending, kneeling, climbing(or similar activities) and the ability to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs
Working at WillowTree isn't just about your skills though. We value people who are kind and work well in a team.
Is this you?
- Proficient use of technology, computers, and software to include the Google suite of products
- You take pride in your work and take responsibility and commitments seriously
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating, treating others with consideration and respect
- You celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome
- You’re able to make changes on the fly, adaptable, and have a friendly personality
- Electrical or mechanical experience
- Knowledge or experience in the following skill areas: piping/plumbing repair, HVAC fundamentals, electrical schematics, network wiring and troubleshooting
P.S. In an ideal world, you’re a professional with all the bullets we listed, but hey, we know that’s a lot of bullets. WillowTree builds teams with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives, so if you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. If you feel confidently behind 75% of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support. Part of your professional development at WillowTree will include an annual stipend to spend as you wish on continuous learning, mentorship, and dedicated time to innovate.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.