Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to build and design digital flagship products crucial to our clients’ business needs. We’re one of the largest independent digital firms in the US and some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo and more! Check out what others are saying about us.
The Content Marketing Strategist is the voice of the WillowTree brand and serves as the primary creator of the digital content mix, including eBooks, white papers, web copy, blogs, and more. You’ll create compelling digital content to attract tech and mobile decision-makers!
- You’ll manage the editorial lifecycle from planning to execution
- You’ll translate complex technical ideas into clear, concise communications targeting key business decision-makers at prospective client partner companies
- You’ll manage the entire creative content creation process including working with our Design team on visual content
- You’ll create supporting ad copy and social media content
- You’ll consult and interview subject matter experts to capture information and translate it into captivating and concrete storytelling
- You’ll work independently against tight deliverables as part of a creative marketing team
- You’ll collaborate on content strategy and contribute creative ideas for campaigns
- You’ll sift through dense third-party white papers and decks to develop a unique story for technical subject matter
- You’re a great writer and communicator
- You have experience working at an agency
- Your professional background is in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations
- You’ve been exposed to and understand the success drivers of visual design
- You have and entrepreneurial spirit and are committed to using content marketing/editorial efforts to position the company as a thought leader
- You believe in the power of marketing to drive successful lead generation
- You have tech industry experience or at a minimum a deep passion for emerging technologies, especially mobile
- You have experience with content management systems and balancing content schedules
- You have a desire to thrive in a collaborative, agile environment
- You’ve spent 2-3+ years working at an advertising agency
- You’ve spent 2-3+ years targeting B2B audiences with technology solutions
P.S. In an ideal world, you hit all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.