Who We Are
WillowTree is an award-winning digital product agency driven by innovation and grounded in strategy and user-centered design. We create long-term partnerships with the world’s leading brands to design and build digital flagship products crucial to their core business. We are one of the largest independent digital firms in the US. Some of our clients include HBO, National Geographic, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo.
The Senior Xamarin Engineer is a highly-autonomous role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your mentorship. You’ll architect and create apps for millions of customers worldwide.
*This is not a remote position and may require some travel.
- You’ll collaborate + communicate with teams and clients to deliver software in an agile environment
- You’ll learn new technologies and work on passion projects during our Innovation Hours
- You’ll use your passion for durable, secure, and scalable systems to hone your craft
- You’ll thrive in an environment that celebrates differences and unique contributions
- You’ll deliver code that is clean, idiomatic, tested and thoroughly documented
- You’ll seek better and more efficient ways to solve problems
- You’ll implement beautiful designs and animations with an eye for performance and user experience
- You have hands-on experience with C# and .NET Core
- You’re familiar with the mobile development ecosystem (iOS/Android)
- You have testing experience with Xunit, Nunit, or Visual Studio
- You have a deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- You can collaborate with an agile, cross-functional and cross-platform teams
- You understand quality code and architecture
- You have experience with tools such as Jira, GitHub, TeamCity, or AppCenter
- You have a GitHub account to share and while you’re there, check us out!
- You have experience with Xamarin UI tests
- You’ve developed and architected libraries that will be used for multiple applications
- You’ve have experience with Unity framework or MVVM/X
- You’ve published apps (with or without Xamarin)
- You have development experience with either the Android or iOS platform (or both)
P.S. In an ideal world, you hit all the bullet points we listed, but hey — we know that’s a lot of bullets. If you feel confident about a good amount of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.