As a Senior Xamarin Engineer at WillowTree you'll build best-of-class apps with a team of smart and friendly people. You’ll build a bond with your team (our clients too) and your feedback will help guide our development decisions while working with Product Owners, Program Stakeholders, etc.. The applications you'll help build will impact millions of users all over the world. Pretty cool, right? We think so too and need your help delivering products to brands like HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Synchrony Financial, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and many others.
Do you want to build best-in-class Xamarin apps, while still appreciating the strengths of native development? Do you admire iOS and Android each for their unique strengths? Are you async / awaiting the best job of your life?
If you've answered "yes" to a few of the above questions, we'd like to talk to you.
- Understand the importance of mobile development but love everything Microsoft throws at them
- Have strong knowledge of Xamarin, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, or Xamarin.Forms
- Deliver code that is clean, idiomatic, tested and thoroughly documented
- Are passionate about learning and working with lots of different technologies
- Proactively solve problems without being asked
- Seek better and more efficient ways to solve problems
- Implement beautiful designs and animations with an eye for performance and user experience
- Real life experience with C# and .NET Core
- Familiarity with the mobile development ecosystem (iOS/Android)
- Testing experience with Xunit, Nunit, or Visual Studio
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Can collaborate with an agile, cross-functional and cross-platform teams
- Understands quality code and architecture
- Experience with tools such as Jira, GitHub, TeamCity, or AppCenter
- Experience with Xamarin UI tests
- Experience developing/architecting libraries that will be used for multiple applications
- Experience with Unity framework or MVVM/X
- Published Apps (with or without Xamarin)
- Development experience with either the Android or iOS platform (or both)
- You're able to travel upwards of 2-4 days per month
*Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.