At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Product Strategy team is vital to our clients and products.
They start with how.
They want to understand user behavior and experience within our clients’ brand communities.
They speculate with intent (always).
And they’re really good at turning complex (sometimes messy) ideas into elegant, intuitive digital experiences that impress our clients and their users.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
As a Senior Product Strategist at WillowTree, you’ll identify competitive whitespace, use design thinking with enterprise-grade software development, and facilitate client workshops to draw out strategic priorities.
- Your findings will play an integral part in guiding the creation and evolution of the world’s best digital products
- You’ll create extraordinary experiences by bridging the latest strategy and design thinking with enterprise-grade software development
- Your interactions with clients drive the ideation and creative direction of digital products
- Telling compelling and inspiring stories through artfully crafted presentations outlining the research, vision, and specific recommendations balanced with technical reality
- Identifying and articulating business goals, market goals, and user goals
- Consulting on user acquisition and marketing strategies for new products
- Gathering and analyzing large amounts of information expeditiously while developing compelling, insightful recommendations and product vision
- Communicating product decisions to senior level stakeholders
- Leading ideation exercises and driving creative problem solving
- Working closely with designers, researchers, and project managers to set the direction for products
- You have 8+ years of consulting experience at a digital agency or management consulting firm
- You have an understanding of user-centered research principles and how to apply those user insights
- You have experience working in a top management consultancy with exposure to digital product/software strategy engagements
- You’ve successfully launched products from previous roles
- You’ve led client engagements and are empathetic to client needs
- You’ve managed project workshops, check-ins, timelines, and presentations
- You clearly articulate business requirements and carry those business requirements through the UX of the product
- You have significant mobile and emerging technology industry knowledge
- Some travel required
- Experience with ROI/metrics-informed design
- Experience managing complex, high-profile multi platform/multiscreen projects
- Adept at building long-term relationships with client stakeholders
- Expert Keynote skills
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.