We’re proud of the incredible team we’ve built at WillowTree. Our portfolio of work and client list are growing, but it’s the people that make WillowTree such an amazing place to be. We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to help us attract and hire the best and brightest talent for WillowTree. But no matter how talented a candidate may be, our recruiters deeply understand our core values and aren’t willing to compromise them.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter who understands the digital tech and design space, and keeps up with the ever-changing trends in mobile, web, voice, IoT, etc. You’ll partner with our internal teams and stakeholders to understand our business needs and hiring strategy. You’ll also work with candidates throughout the full recruitment life cycle, and help them to envision life at WillowTree.
If you’re passionate about your craft and thrive in a culture of makers, we’d love to chat. As part of WillowTree’s Recruiting team, you’ll make a huge impact on WillowTree’s growth and help us to successfully scale our culture of core values.
Your Recruiting Background:
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle — from application to offer including evaluating skills, driving the interview and offer process, reference checks, and engaging candidates up until onboarding
- Introduce and innovate creative ways to attract and engage candidates — beyond job boards
- Foster a positive candidate experience each step along the way and ensure WillowTree’s brand and core values strongly surface throughout the recruiting process
- Understand broader business goals in order to develop and optimize hiring strategies (and flexibly pivot if needed)
- Share best practices with the team and continuously seek ways to improve the hiring process (e.g. identifying bottlenecks)
- Consistently provide guidance and candid feedback to both candidates and internal interview teams throughout the process
- Familiarity with recruitment marketing such as advertising and social media
- You stay up to date with new recruiting tools and innovations. How can we work smarter?
You’ll love this job if you:
- Are naturally curious and embody the growth mindset
- Can juggle multiple priorities/positions without compromising quality
- Are organized and have great follow-through
- Aren't afraid to have difficult conversations
- Are committed to networking and maintaining long-term relationships with passive candidates
- Can navigate ambiguity and build consensus across multiple disciplines
- Like to dig into the data to identify trends or spot inconsistencies
- Know recruiting is much more than matching keywords on a resume
- Are comfortable “talking the talk” with engineers, designers, test engineers, etc.
- Are committed to building diverse and inclusive teams. You understand great candidates can come from all backgrounds.
- Understand the differences between agency and in-house recruiting
- Expertise in marketing, including SEO, social media, targeted advertising, and employer branding
- Experience training or coaching interview teams
- In-house recruitment experience at a tech or design firm
- Experience with diversity recruitment and best practices (e.g. mitigating unconscious bias)
- Experience working on a distributed team
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with commitment a culture that focuses on building connections, optimism, craftsmanship, flow, and ownership. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support. Part of your professional development at WillowTree will include an annual conference, mentorship, and dedicated time to innovate.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.