At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Talent Acquisition team is vital to our company and culture.
They start with people.
They work with potential team members and help them envision life at WillowTree.
They focus on core values (always).
And they’re really good at keeping up with trends in mobile, web, voice, IoT, etc.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
As a Talent Acquisition Strategist at WillowTree, you’ll partner with internal teams to understand our business needs and hiring strategies while remaining competitive in the industry. You’ll enhance candidate experience through recruitment, interview training, company-wide impact initiatives and branding.
- Your research on recruiting trends will guide the future of WillowTree
- You’ll foster a culture of teams that are inclusive, innovative and inspired
- Through collaboration with hiring managers and internal teams you’ll create a 5-star experience for our candidates to ensure they’ll want to thrive at WillowTree
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle — from sourcing qualified candidates to engaging with new hires prior to onboarding
- Introducing innovative strategies to attract and increase candidate engagement
- Fostering a positive candidate experience by protecting and promoting the WillowTree brand and core values throughout the interview process
- Providing candid feedback to candidates and internal interview teams to strengthen the interview process
- Exploring and learning new recruiting tools to set the creative direction of the team
- You’ve recruited for design, commercial, and technical roles and you love the challenge it brings
- You understand great candidates come from all backgrounds and you’re committed to building diverse and inclusive teams
- You’re comfortable “talking the talk” with engineers, designers, QA and other technical candidates
- You’re naturally curious and you embody a growth mindset
- You’ve juggled multiple priorities and positions without compromising quality
- You enjoy building your network and maintaining long-term relationships with passive candidates
- You appreciate the importance of using data to identify trends or spot inconsistencies
- You know recruiting is much more than matching keywords on a resume
- You can navigate ambiguity and build consensus across multiple disciplines
- You’re not afraid to have difficult conversations
- You understand the difference between agency and in-house recruiting
- Experience training or coaching interview teams
- Experience with diversity recruitment and best practices (e.g. mitigating unconscious bias)
- In-house recruitment experience at a tech or design firm
- Marketing experience including SEO, social media, targeted advertising, and employer branding
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.