At WillowTree, we bring our clients’ ideas to life — in a digital sense.
We believe teams of mixed disciplines and diverse perspectives create the best product.
And our Talent Acquisition team is vital to our company and culture.
They start with people.
They work with potential team members and help them envision life at WillowTree.
They focus on core values (always).
And they’re really good at keeping up with trends in mobile, web, voice, IoT, etc.
WillowTree’s current clients include HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and more. Our commitment to fostering an environment that encourages creativity has been rewarded by Fortune, Great Places to Work and Glassdoor as the best workplace in tech. Check out what others are saying about us.
As a Business Operations and Executive Recruiter at WillowTree, you’ll partner with internal teams to understand our business needs, improve interview processes, and create and execute hiring strategies.
- You’ll define and streamline the recruiting process for our business operations and executive roles from Office Managers and Accountants to C-level Business Leaders
- You’ll research and implement recruiting best practices to guide the future of our Talent Acquisition Team
- Through collaboration with hiring managers and internal teams, you’ll build teams that are inclusive, innovative and inspired
- With company-wide initiatives and branding strategies, you’ll create a 5-star experience for our candidates to ensure they’ll thrive at WillowTree
- The candidates you hire will contribute to our growing success as a company or will improve the user experiences of millions across the globe.
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle — from finding and engaging with top qualified candidates to partnering with new hires prior to on-boarding
- Working directly with hiring managers, interview teams and administrative support to create a streamlined and equitable hiring program
- Introducing innovative strategies to attract and increase candidate engagement
- Fostering a positive candidate experience by protecting and promoting the WillowTree brand and core values throughout the interview process
- Providing candid feedback to candidates and internal interview teams to strengthen the interview process
- Exploring and learning new recruiting tools to set the creative direction of the team
- You’ve recruited for executive and business operations roles and you love the challenge it brings
- You understand great candidates come from all backgrounds and you’re committed to building diverse and inclusive teams
- You’re comfortable “talking the talk” with executive level candidates
- You’re naturally curious and you embody a growth mindset
- You’ve juggled multiple priorities and positions without compromising quality
- You enjoy building your network and maintaining long-term relationships with passive candidates
- You appreciate the importance of using data to identify trends or spot inconsistencies
- You know recruiting is much more than matching keywords on a resume
- You can navigate ambiguity and build consensus across multiple disciplines
- You’re not afraid to have difficult conversations
- You understand the difference between agency and in-house recruiting
- Experience sourcing and evaluating technical and/or digital talent
- Experience hiring management or digital consultants
- First-hand experience in a management or digital consulting role
- Experience training or coaching interview teams
- Experience with diversity recruitment and best practices (e.g. mitigating unconscious bias)
- In-house recruitment experience at a tech or digital agency
- Marketing experience including SEO, social media, targeted advertising, and employer branding
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.