Do you want to work with others who will continuously push you to become a better engineer in a friendly and inclusive environment? Do you want to solve challenges for a variety of industries and well-known brands?
At WillowTree, Senior iOS Engineers have the freedom to create products people love. You’ll collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build large-scale products for well-known brands. We look for team members who advocate for software engineering best practices and inspire their team to continuously learn and improve.
If this sounds appealing so far, we’d like to talk to you!
Your Technical Background:
- You enjoy building apps in Swift
- You’re familiar with the iOS development ecosystem (including testing and debugging)
- You appreciate clean architecture and documentation
- You own and lead the delivery of features and components on the iOS platform
- You proactively identify bottlenecks and bring a solution-oriented mindset to problems
- You provide accurate estimation of time and effort around projects considering business objectives and technical constraints
- You desire to work on a supportive and highly collaborative team
Working at WillowTree isn’t just about your technical skills though. We value people who are kind and work well on a team.
You'll love this job, if:
- You take ownership of your work by meeting deadlines, anticipating delays, and raising issues appropriately
- You enjoy collaborating with product designers and software test engineers to create seamless digital experiences
- You embody a growth mindset to continuously learn new technologies and hone your craft
- You’re comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback from your teammates
- You value time to deeply immerse yourself in your work
- You treat others with consideration and respect
- You celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome
- You’ve published apps or worked on teams to build apps in production
- You’ve worked in an agency setting or feel comfortable interacting with clients
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others
- You have a GitHub account to share. Also, while you’re there, check us out @ https://github.com/willowtreeapps
- Ability to travel 2-4 days a month to a client site
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include mentorship, dedicated time to innovate, and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.